Santa Clarita Valley Food Pantry
Working to alleviate hunger in our community since 1986.
Dear SCV community volunteers and clients,
Please do not come to the Pantry if you are feeling ill.
- All clients will be served at the front door via a six-foot table and will not be permitted to enter the building.
- Clients should practice safe distancing procedures when waiting in line. Some 6-foot markers have been placed in front of the building to demonstrate the recommended distancing.
- Client choice will be somewhat compromised and we ask for your understanding as we navigate the new normal for now.
- We are doing our best to continue to serve our neighbors without interruption and thank you for your patience and kindness.
- Thank you and we could not do this without you.
- Volunteers are required to wash your hands when entering the building and must wear gloves while at the Pantry.
- We are also practicing safe distancing with volunteers and staff.
- Please let us know if you have any questions.
Thank you for helping us take care of one another.
Learn about our food assistance programs.
How To Help
Here’s how you
Who We Are
Nice to meet you! Get to know us a little better here.
No person in the Santa Clarita valley should go to bed hungry.
The Santa Clarita Valley Food Pantry is dedicated to alleviating hunger in the Santa Clarita by serving families and individuals of all ages living in uncertainty, and seeking assistance.
We are always in need of more volunteers.
It is our selfless volunteers who are the backbone of SCV Food Pantry and make it possible for us to operate every day.
FOOD AND MONETARY DONATIONS ARE DEEPLY APPRECIATED.
The SCV Food Pantry relies solely on the generosity of individuals, local merchants, and grants to fund the service of those in need.